5Dimes Sportsbook is one of the most highly rated and trusted sportsbooks on the internet. It might also have one of the ugliest websites online, but don’t let that fool you: 5Dimes is a professional operation that is trusted by casual bettors and sharps alike. With a huge variety of sports betting options and a perfect reputation, 5Dimes Sportsbook is highly recommended by us here at BestOnlineGambling.com.
If you hang around hardcore sports betting forums for any length of time, you will eventually notice that 5Dimes is almost always recommended by the experienced bettors. This happens because 5Dimes has earned the trust of its customers over its long history on the internet. Favorable lines, high betting limits and rock solid customer service have all helped make 5Dimes Sportsbook a mainstay in the betting world.
- USA bettors welcome
- Best lines in the industry
- Perfect reputation for fair betting
- Choose your own bonus
- Ugly betting software
- Not very newbie-friendly
- Limited deposit methods
This is one of the few US-friendly sportsbooks that serious bettors still recommend to their friends. Other sportsbooks are safe and reputable, but they do not offer the advanced betting options and limits that 5Dimes offers. We cannot recommend this sportsbook highly enough. Whatever you do, do not let its amateurish website turn you off. Once you sign up for an account and see the betting options, you’ll be glad you joined.
5Dimes Sportsbook Bonus
5Dimes.com is a little different than most sportsbooks in that it offers all new players a choice of signup and loyalty rewards. When you sign up for an account at 5Dimes Sportsbook, you will be able to choose from one of five different rewards programs:
1. Reduced Juice Rewards – This is the default selection for all new players. If you stay with this join bonus, you will get reduced juice for the life of your account. With this rewards option, you’ll get 10 cent moneylines, 10 cent sides and 10 cent totals with -105 pricing.
2. Sportsbook Free Play and Casino Match Play – Choose this option if you would rather get bonuses added to all deposits at 5Dimes.com. These bonuses give you up to 50% extra on your initial deposit and all reloads. Make sure you read the rules on this one first, though, because these bonuses do have clearing requirements.
3. Cash Back Rewards- Get up to 20% cash back on your losses in the sportsbook and casino. This option is confusing – make sure to check the details first. You can get the full 20% if you only request your cash back twice a year, 15% if you ask for it once a month, 10% if you ask for it once a week and 5% if more than that.
4. 30% Super Save Reward – Prices are defaulted to -107 instead of -110 and get higher payouts on your parlays. Not a bad deal at all.
5. Point Buying Reward – Pay less to buy points on point spreads and totals. You also get Vegas Teaser Rules. This means you can consider a two-team teaser a tie if one team wins and one team loses.
Sports Betting at 5Dimes.com
The sports betting interface at 5Dimes.com has several major strong points and one major weak point. Let’s start with the bad: the sports betting interface is completely barebones. This is not the prettiest interface in the world and it is significantly different than most sports betting websites.
If you can get past that, however, you’ll find that 5Dimes has an awesome selection of sports betting options. The sportsbook covers every major sport in the world and offers a ton of bets for every match. This includes everything from football to motor racing to snooker. If people play it, you can probably wager on it at 5Dimes.com.
One of the sportsbook’s greatest strengths is the generous pricing on many of its lines. 5Dimes routinely beats the competition for major matchups. The variety of bet types is also stronger than most. 5Dimes Sportsbook offers point spreads, moneylines, totals, parlays, teasers / progressives, IF bets, action reverse bets, futures and even office pools.
The minimum bet online is $1.00 and the maximum is $5,000. Higher limits are extended on a case by case basis. Parlay wagers start out with a $250,000 win cap, but players can ask to have that limit removed. If they grant that request, parlay wins are unlimited.
Live Betting at 5Dimes
Live in-play betting is available at 5Dimes. Just navigate to the sport of your choice and look for the “Live in-play” option for that sport. 5Dimes Sportsbook offers live betting during nationally televised events for most sports.
If you have not yet tried live betting, it’s worth a look. The basic idea is that you can watch the game on live TV and place short term wagers as the game is played. The odds are updated in real time and you can place your wagers after seeing how the match has gone so far.
5Dimes Sportsbook Deposits and Withdrawals
Both US and international members can choose from a variety of deposit and withdrawal options. Players from the US can make real money deposits via e-wallets, ACH transfers, Visa and cash transfer. International members can deposit with any of those deposit options plus Neteller, Click2Pay and InstaDebit.
Withdrawals from 5Dimes are processed quickly for both USA and international customers. In most cases, withdrawals are sent back through the same method that was used to deposit. Players can also receive paper checks by mail.
5Dimes earns high marks in this area. Their support team is available 24 hours a day and can be reached via multiple phone numbers. The staff is always pleasant to work with and they answer questions promptly. You can also contact customer support via e-mail, fax and live chat.